Wednesday, April 8, 2009

South Park Review "Eat. Pray. Queef"

I had one problem and one problem only with this episode: the writers thinking anyone--anyone--would think a queef was funny.

What is a queef, you ask? When air gets blown out the vagina, I answer. Yeah. Exactly. Picture that in your head.

Now try to look at your mother.

Yeah.

As a person of the female persuasion, I speak for myself, my sister, and every female we know: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!. !!!.

The episode was good. I respect Matt and Trey (we're on a first name basis. SO.) and their intended feminist message, about the double standards of men and women and all. But couldn't you talk about shopping or sleeping around or... something? We don't think queefing is funny. WOmen do not talk about this like their periods or whatever. In fact, we avoid the topic as much as possible. You know why? We think it's disgusting shit too. We really do.

Nobody on this doomed little planet thinks queefs are anything but uncomfortable to do and hear.

So.

Signed,

Every Female Who's Ever Existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment